Happy New Year, my friends. L et’s see what we can accomplish together in 2019!
[pullquote]Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. ~ Oscar Wilde[/pullquote]
The New Year is always a great time for renewal and for a fresh start … but don’t let yourself get bogged down by a bunch of new resolutions that you most likely will never keep.
In fact, just embrace Oscar Wilde’s simple mantra for 2019.
Here are some Powerful Goals for 2019
- Be kind to one another.
- Embrace your colleagues.
- Love Yourself.
- Love Your Family.
- Get focused.
- Dropkick the distractions.
- Get ahead of the curve and stay there.
Vow to act urgently when someone calls on you for aid … be intentional about only those things you can control … and be compassionate when misfortune comes calling.
Do the things that only you can do.
No one else will or can do them.
Kickstart 2019 with some of these concepts
Here are a few powerful productivity concepts that will help you get started on an Awesome 2019.
- There’s a lot of power in a blank sheet of paper
- How to Build a Powerful 1 Page Executive Dashboard
- Don’t let Hope become an Embalming Agent. Take Action
- The 8 Most Powerful Letters in the Productivity Toolkit
- You’re a Leader | Are you an Architect or just a Handyman?
Best wishes to you and your family for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019.
Question: What is your #1 Goal for 2019? What is the very first step you’ll take to accomplish it? Why not join the conversation and share your thoughts and comments? You can add your message easily by clicking the link to our Facebook Page or @Exkalibur on Twitter. I visit them every day and look forward to discussing these ideas and concepts with you.