This year is YOUR YEAR.
It’s a great time for renewal and for a fresh start … but don’t let yourself get bogged down by a bunch of new resolutions that you will most likely never keep.
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken. ~ Oscar Wilde
In fact, just embrace this simple mantra for 2015.
Your Mantra for 2015
Be kind to one another. Embrace your colleagues. Love your family. Love yourself.
Get focused. Dropkick the distractions. Get ahead of the curve and stay there.
Vow to act urgently when someone calls on you for aid, be intentional about only those things you can control and be compassionate when misfortune comes calling.
Do the things that only you can do. No one else will or can do them.
Kickstart 2015 with at least one of these concepts
Here are a few powerful ideas that I believe will help you get started on an Awesome 2015.
- There’s a lot of power in a blank sheet of paper
- How to Build a Powerful 1 Page Executive Dashboard
- The Fires You Want are the Ones You Set
- The 8 Most Powerful Letters in the Productivity Toolkit
- One Simple Tool to Overcome Brain Freeze
Best wishes to you and your family for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2015.