The unprecedented damage by Hurricanes Harvey & Irma will leave our fellow citizens in a deep hole for months, if not years to come. We wish them Godspeed and the fastest possible recovery.
Here are some of the highlights in this week’s edition of Getting to the Point:
– Apple fired it up on Tuesday. My summary and observations here.
– A free webinar on September 20: How to Create a Culture of Accountability.
– The Wine Industry Workshop is returning for the sixth year on Tuesday, November 7.
– CEOs take notice: Are You the Source of Workplace Dysfunction?
– Give me Five. How about a Fist Bump? Double High Five? Air Five?
– What wisdom is crumpled on a piece of paper in your wallet?
– One more example of how not to apologize from Equifax.
– Does swearing make you more likable?
– What can you learn from the concept of Inbox Zero?
– Are we facing an Alzheimer’s Armageddon?
– Is it possible for friendship to survive our opposing politics?
– A good movie to see, great book to read and a little humor here and there.