Integrating shareholder objectives with the key factors in the business landscape is critical to a successful exit strategy.
Business owners must account for the financial, tax and legal issues as well as estate and personal planning and valuation to produce a realistically achievable plan.
This topic may take many forms, as in the presentation I made, “Planning for the Future: What do we do now?“, for Moss Adams, LLP: Wine Industry Roundtable, or “Exit Strategies for Privately Owned Businesses” at the Sonoma State University: Entrepreneurship Boot Camp.
I have spoken about this topic at…
- Exchange Bank, Santa Rosa, California
- First Community Bank, Santa Rosa, California
- Tri-Valley Estate Planning Council, Blackhawk Museum, Danville, California
- Moss Adams, LLP: Wine Industry Roundtable
- Private Presentations to many banks and law firms and their clients
- Moss Adams, LLP: Manufacturing & Distribution Group
- Sonoma State University: Entrepreneurship Boot Camp