With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (as discussed below), I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in the name of Exkalibur, Exkalibur.com, Exkalibur Advisors and Exkalibur Advisors, Inc., as well as in my individual name.
While I appreciate everyone who helps to get my content widely distributed, I also must protect my intellectual property rights. Thanks for your understanding.
Without My Permission
Without my permission, you may take the following actions:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Exkalibur.com & Lary Kirchenbauer. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.Exkalibur.com.”
Only With My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It’s too difficult to tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages as I don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
The above permission guidelines do not apply to the work of Guest bloggers, who retain the copyright to the posts they write. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or point of contact for the content of guest bloggers appearing on my site.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.